UrbanGrowth NSW Website Disclaimers
- UrbanGrowth NSW makes no warranties in relation to the area, or present or future facilities or developments in or surrounding its projects or activities.
- All content is based on information which is the intention of UrbanGrowth NSW at the time of creation of the relevant web page and may change at any time due to various circumstances.
- No statement, information or plan amounts to a legally binding obligation or warranty.
- UrbanGrowth NSW accepts no liability for any changes in future stages of any of its projects or activities, and reserves the right to make changes in its absolute discretion.
- All interested parties should make and rely on their own independent enquiries regarding any information presented on or related to the UrbanGrowth NSW website.
- Nothing contained in any web page as part of this website will give rise to a binding legal agreement or to a representation or warranty on the part of UrbanGrowth NSW.
UrbanGrowth NSW Website Copyright
The copyright in respect of the design and material contained in any web page forming part of this website is owned by UrbanGrowth NSW and must not be copied or reproduced in any manner without its consent.
Accessibility and Usability of this site
This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience and significant redesign has been undertaken on our site in order to meet those standards that relate to access for people with disabilities or technical constraints with their browsers and internet connections. By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web-users in the community.
UrbanGrowth NSW strives to maintain conformance to World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The public pages on this site aim to meet the criteria for AA compliance with WCAG guidelines.
For more information on accessibility standards please visit the Web Accessibility Initiative website or the Vision Australia website.
Comments on the accessibility of our site are welcome and can be sent by . In particular, if you are having a problem accessing the site, please let us know by way of .